The following steps walk you through how to create a proposal for a client.
- Log into your account by going to www.myins.info.
- Click on the “My Clients” link in the main navigation across the top of the screen.
- Click on the “View” button for the client you wish to add a proposal to.
- Click on the “Add Proposal” button.
- Select the insurance types you would like to add to the proposal from the dropdown menu. Click on the "Insurance Lines" text box to select the applicable lines. When complete, click on the "Next" button.
- Click on the desired proposal template so the green checkmark appears. Click on the "Next" button.
- Complete all the fields of information available for each insurance type. You have the ability to add a proposed plan, the client’s current plan information, and three additional options for the client to review. To add the client’s current plan information and additional options, click on the "Add Current" or the appropriate "Add Option..." links at the bottom of the page.
- If you desire to save this proposal as a template for future proposals, select the “Save this proposal as a template?” checkbox, located just below the plan fields. When complete, click on the "Next" button.
- You can upload documents to a proposal by dragging the files into the dashed green box or by clicking on the "Upload" link and selecting the files from your computer. When complete, click on the "Next" button.
- You can select additional options from the dropdown menus. When completed, click on the "Next" button.
- If you are content with your proposal preview, click on the "Next" button. If you would like to make changes, click on the link of the previous item(s) you want to change. When complete, click on the "Next" button.
- The next screen allows you to load a video that will appear at the top of the proposal. Select the video embed code from the platform of your choice and load it onto this screen. You may also load a video at a later time. When completed, click on the "Next" button.
- Update the content of the email that will accompany the proposal as desired. When complete, click on the "Send" button.
Congratulations! You have successfully created a proposal for your client. You have been navigated to your client’s proposals dashboard. On this screen, you can view, edit, or send the proposal, add/edit the video, or export to PDF by clicking on the appropriate button.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.