The following steps walk you through how to edit your personal profile information.
- Log into your account by going to www.myins.info.
- Click on the “My Account” link in the main navigation across the top of the screen, and select “Preferences” in the dropdown menu.
- On this screen, you can update notification preferences below your personal information.
- By default, notifications will go to your account email address. If you desire to use a different email address, select the “Use a Custom Email Address” link and input the new email address.
- By default, if a client has a question on their proposal, the question will go to your account email address. If you desire to use a different email address, select the “Use a custom email address to receive notifications when one of my clients has a question” link and input the new email address.
- If desired, input a custom email message to notify clients when a proposal has been created.
- When complete, click on the “Save” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your personal notification preferences. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.