Proposals By Better Agency has built-in capabilities to allow you to attach a video to a proposal. We recommend you use this capability to explain each proposal to your client. This allows you to give a personal and relational experience to your client, but at a convenient time for them.
The following steps walk you through how to add/edit video for a proposal.
- The first step is recording the video. This requires video software NOT part of Proposals By Better Agency. We recommend using a free software called Loom. Click here to learn more. We explain how to set up your account with Loom below.
- Loom requires the use of the Google Chrome browser. Be sure to have this browser installed on your computer, and open that browser at this time.
- Go to https://www.useloom.com.
- Click on the “One-Click Install” button.
- Click the “Add Extension” button.
- Complete your Loom account configuration by following the window prompts.
- Now that Loom is configured on your computer, log into your Proposals By Better Agency account by going to www.myins.info.
- Click on the “My Clients” link in the main navigation across the top of the screen.
- Click on the “View” button for the client you wish to edit a proposal for.
- Scroll down until you find the proposal you wish to add/edit a video to.
- Click on the “View” button.
- Click on the "View Proposal" button.
- This will bring up the proposal as your client would see it. We will now record a video explaining the proposal. Click on the little Loom icon at the top of your browser.
- This will open a pop-up window on your browser. Be sure that “Screen & Cam” is selected, as well as “Current Tab.” Click on “Start Recording” to begin recording your video.
- When you are done recording and explaining the proposal to your client, click on the green checkmark in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- This will open a new tab in your browser. Here you can watch the recording you just created. Under the “Share Your Video” section, click on this embed symbol.
- This will open a pop-up window with the embed code. Please select all of this and copy it to your clipboard.
- Navigate back to your Proposals By Better Agency tab in your browser, and click the "X" in the upper right corner of the proposal to return to the listing of your proposals. Click on “Edit Video” button.
- Inside the “Video Embed Code” input field, paste the code you copied previously. When complete, click on the “Save” button.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a video to your proposal.
If you are having issues with Loom or the video feature of Proposals By Better Agency, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.